I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Parent/Guardian Authorization – Transportation/Medical
- In the event that I/my child need immediate medical attention for injuries or illness that may occur while participating in an AGRANI program, I authorize the AGRANI staff to give me or my child reasonable first aid, and to arrange transport of myself or my child to a health care facility for emergency services as needed. I understand that I may be asked to isolate myself or my family and may be asked to leave a program early if I display symptoms of illness such as COVID-19.
- I hereby acknowledge that the AGRANI will assume that either parent of the child may pick up the child at any time during the program unless there is pertinent court documentation on file at the AGRANI that indicates otherwise.
- I agree to the release of any records necessary for treatment, referral, billing, infectious disease tracking, or insurance purposes. The AGRANI receives medical information on campers/participants that may need to be shared with medical providers, insurance carriers, or other governmental agencies as required.
- If I or my child requires use and administration of an epi-pen, prescription or over the counter medication, it is my responsibility to ensure that the epi-pen and/or medication are on me or my child or within our personal belongings every day of the program. If AGRANI member is required to administer and use the epi-pen and/or medication, I agree to forever release and discharge the AGRANI and its directors, officers, and employees from any and all liability arising out of or resulting from use or administration of the epi-pen and/or medication.
- I hereby release all pictures and video of myself or my child taken by the AGRANI for promotional purposes and programming materials including the AGRANI website.
- I acknowledge that certain sections of this waiver may not apply to me and/or my child and the programs or activities that we have chosen but agree to be bound by any applicable language.
I agree that if I or my child is hurt or our property is damaged during participation in these activities, then I or my child may be found by a court of law to have waived our right to maintain a lawsuit against the parties being released on the basis of any claim for negligence.
I have had sufficient time to read this entire document / web page and, should I choose to do so, consult with legal counsel prior to signing. Also, I understand that this activity might not be made available to me or that the cost to engage in this activity would be significantly greater if the AGRANI did not utilize waivers as a method to lower insurance and administrative costs. I have read and understood this document and I agree to be bound by its terms.
PARENT OR GUARDIAN ADDITIONAL AGREEMENT
(For participants under the age of 18)
In consideration of being permitted to participate in AGRANI activities, I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Releasees from any claims alleging negligence which are brought by or on behalf of minor or are in any way connected with such participation by minor.
Credit Card Authorization/Payment Terms
Program /Merchandise cost you see in our Shopping Cart reflects current pricing, including discounts if registering during a promotional period.
Payment for Services. AGRANI cannot guarantee the safety of financial information since it’s been outsourced to third parties like PayPal etc. (referred as “Service”).
By submitting payments through the Service, you authorize AGRANI to process your payments according to your instructions. You are responsible for any legal, regulatory, or banking penalties and fees that may be assessed for supplying false information to us for use with the Service. You may use the Service only to authorize the payment of event costs owing to AGRANI and its affiliates. Payments that you authorize will be made from a bank or financial institution account (the “Transaction Account”) that you designate. It is your responsibility to establish and maintain the Transaction Account and to pay any and all fees associated with the Transaction Account. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you represent and warrant to AGRANI that: (i) you are 18 years old or older; (ii) you are using your actual identity and any information you provide is accurate and complete; (iii ) you are legally authorized to make payments using the Transaction Account; and (iv) your use of the Service will not violate any local, state, national or international laws or regulations.
Timing. By providing AGRANI with a payment authorization under the Service, you authorize AGRANI to charge the Transaction Account to remit funds on your behalf to pay for AGRANI events/programs/membership or merchandise. It is your responsibility to make timely payment authorizations, so that the funds will arrive at AGRANI before the date on which they are due. You should submit all payment authorizations to AGRANI at least three (3) business days before the actual due date for the event registration. A “business day” means any day other than Saturday, Sunday, a federal holiday, or any other day on which banks in the United States are not generally open for business. You shall bear the risk and the responsibility for paying any late charges or penalties resulting from the late receipt of any payment made under the Service.
Our Responsibilities. AGRANI will use all reasonable efforts to process all your payment authorizations promptly and properly, provided the authorizations are actually received by AGRANI. AGRANI will not be responsible for any failure to process a payment authorization that is not actually and completely received by AGRANI for any reason, including user error, equipment malfunction, natural disasters or impediments, or inaccurate or incomplete information.
If AGRANI does not process a payment made by you in the correct amount, AGRANI will be liable for your losses. However, AGRANI shall not be responsible and shall not be liable for any of your losses if it is unable to complete a payment authorization initiated by you because of the existence of any one or more of the following circumstances:
The Transaction Account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction, or the transaction would exceed the credit limit applicable to the Transaction Account.
You have not provided AGRANI with correct names or account information.